CASH MANAGEMENT has been top of the FD agenda for many years now, however, the pressure from board level has not eased off when it comes to finding new avenues to drive cash flow. Consequently Finance Directors are having to assess all the potential avenues to increase cash inflows and make outflows most efficient. Companies who are succeeding in the current climate are adopting a flexible approach to cash management that will ensure financial stability, security and even act as a competitive advantage.
Our experts will provide practical solutions to the following challenges:
• Maximise sales and surplus funds to ensure cash inflow
• Increasing payment terms and speed of payment from customers
• Improving relations with suppliers
• Using cash flow management to improving the financial stability and security of your business
• Fitting your cash management structure around your businesses evolving needs
Succumbing to the fear of the unknown will, in itself, kill businesses and the economy. Can CFOs help their business maintain focus?
CFO Agenda: Fragmentation of global tax rules could result in higher costs of doing business, warns Shell CFO
Simon Henry, chief financial officer of Royal Dutch Shell, warns that Brexit and the fragmentation of global tax rules could result in higher costs of doing business and increased risks of cross border of investments and global trade
Lack of skills in finance teams hamper CFOs delegation abilities, EY claims