CASH MANAGEMENT has been top of the FD agenda for many years now, however, the pressure from board level has not eased off when it comes to finding new avenues to drive cash flow. Consequently Finance Directors are having to assess all the potential avenues to increase cash inflows and make outflows most efficient. Companies who are succeeding in the current climate are adopting a flexible approach to cash management that will ensure financial stability, security and even act as a competitive advantage.
Our experts will provide practical solutions to the following challenges:
• Maximise sales and surplus funds to ensure cash inflow
• Increasing payment terms and speed of payment from customers
• Improving relations with suppliers
• Using cash flow management to improving the financial stability and security of your business
• Fitting your cash management structure around your businesses evolving needs
Have similiar articles delivered to your email box
Please enter your email below to receive your profile link
Search by job title, salary, or location - we only list senior financial roles
08.45 AM, 20 Jun 2013
The FD Summit 2013 will feature some of the UK's most senior finance experts, speaking at the Intercontinental Hotel, Westminster
11am, 10 Jul 2013
This informative web seminar discusses how FDs need to proactively engage in developing employee benefits solutions for their organisations
Britain has the most competitive corporation tax regime in the G20. But is it so attractive when other forms of taxation are increasing? asks Calum Fuller...
Send to a friend