CASH MANAGEMENT has been top of the FD agenda for many years now, however, the pressure from board level has not eased off when it comes to finding new avenues to drive cash flow. Consequently Finance Directors are having to assess all the potential avenues to increase cash inflows and make outflows most efficient. Companies who are succeeding in the current climate are adopting a flexible approach to cash management that will ensure financial stability, security and even act as a competitive advantage.
Our experts will provide practical solutions to the following challenges:
• Maximise sales and surplus funds to ensure cash inflow
• Increasing payment terms and speed of payment from customers
• Improving relations with suppliers
• Using cash flow management to improving the financial stability and security of your business
• Fitting your cash management structure around your businesses evolving needs
Sign up for Financial Director email alerts
Please enter your email below to receive your profile link
Search by job title, salary, or location - we only list senior financial roles
1830, 12 Mar 2013
Now in their second year, these prestigious awards recognise those in finance that have demonstrated success and innovation over the last 12 months. Entries are now open!
3pm, 28 Nov 2013
Join Financial Director for this informative web-seminar on how to use communication technology as a way to improve productivity, profits and reduce costs
Send to a friend