It’s widely believed that every decade, a company should look to overhaul its IT functions. With the last change happening in Y2k for many companies, it is logical to believe that the next shift change is only around the corner – but this time, budgets and needs are radically different, and more complicated.
So Financial Director has put the issue at the top of its agenda with the launch of its first ever event dedicated to these issues, the Financial Director Technology Forum, open to FDs, CFOs, their chief technology officer and chief information officers.
With the rapid development happening in the fields of advanced data analysis, IT business transformation, social computing and mobile applications there has never been a better time to make a real shift change to your IT functions.
- Discover how to put information management at the centre of business intelligence
- Learn how to manage your relationships with other cost centres to ensure effective IT implementation
- Explore the benefits of mobile IT applications in driving workforce efficiency
- Understand the perceived risks of data storage in a web based world
- Develop a flexible IT structure to support change management in your organisation
Join our panel of experts as they assess the strengths and weaknesses of tomorrows business technology solutions and evaluate its return on investment. Ensure you have the very latest information to pick the right technology and strategy for your company.
Attendance is free for CFOs, FDs, CTOs and CIOs – join us on 4 November for this day-long event at the brand-new Westminster Park Plaza hotel.