FINANCIAL DIRECTOR is delighted to announce the first tranche of judges for the Business Finance Awards 2015.
Senior representatives of the business, finance, and regulatory fields will help judge the 2015 Awards, covering FDs/CFOs, their teams and service providers.
Our judging big-hitters this year include Iain Richards, head of governance and responsible investment at Threadneedle Investments, and Simon Scott, CFO of FTSE 100 miner Lonmin.
Alongside our FD and finance team awards, we have introduced an ‘Accountant of the Year – business and public sector’ and ‘Corporate Finance Provider of the Year’ categories.
The current list of judges is:
- Cagla Bekbolet, head of global CFO practice, Egon Zehnder
- Stephen Coleclough, tax consultant, Mishcon de Reya
- Mark Fitzpatrick, vice chairman and CFO programme lead, Deloitte
- Jane Fuller, council member, FRC audit & assurance council; and former finance editor, FT
- Philip King, CEO, Institute of Credit Management
- Chris Kinsella, former CFO, both Dyson and TI Automotive; board member, Industrial Development Advisory Board
- Mark Lumsdon-Taylor, FD, Hadlow College, and winner of our BFA 2014 public sector & voluntary FD of the year
- Iain Richards, head of governance and responsible investment, Threadneedle Investments
- Professor Peter Pope, professor of accounting, London School of Economics
- Andrew Sawers, freelance finance journalist; former editorial director, Eurofinance; former editor, Financial Director
- Simon Scott, CFO, Lonmin