Finance leaders today are starting to increasingly consider mobile as a part of their strategy. But what benefits does this have for the finance function? And what should you be thinking about as you adopt mobile applications into your workplace?
A Financial Director live panel debate, sponsored by Concur, will take place on 21 February at 2pm GMT. The panel will discuss how finance can help create a mobile workforce that works efficiently and effectively, without putting control and transparency at risk.
The following key points will be discussed during the debate:
- What to consider as you think about mobile strategy, and why expenses are a good starting point
- How to balance employee needs for flexibility and company needs for control
- How to think about the security implications, and what questions to ask vendors to ensure that due diligence has been carried out
- The workforce and process productivity and efficiency benefits that you could expect to see from a mobile strategy
The panel includes a mix of experts, from advisors to FDs dealing with these very issues:
- Dafydd Llewellyn, managing director, Concur
- Joe Serrurier, finance director, itelligence
- Robert Russell, technical manager for the ICAEW’s finance and management faculty
- Kevin Reed, freelance journalist for Financial Director
Register for the debate now to reserve your place.