ICAEW’s Board Director’s Programme is a highly interactive online learning programme, focusing on personal performance and leadership behaviours that will help to build your presence and confidence at board level.
The programme is equally suitable for experienced board directors or those looking for their first board role. It provides a confidential learning space to explore the knowledge, skills, attributes and experience required of a high performing board director, through a range of learning, reflective activities, guidance and tools.
The learning includes:
• An overview of the latest governance codes, regulations and standards
• Full length versions of ICAEW’s specialist training films False Assurance and Without Question, together with our workshop materials re-purposed for an online learning environment.
• Examples of the ethical challenges board directors may face, and a framework to help you work through them.
• A competency framework and self-assessment diagnostic to help you identify your skills gaps.
• Inclusive subscription to ICAEW’s Corporate Governance Community.
Optional one-to-one telephone mentoring sessions will further enhance your personal development plan. During these individual and confidential sessions your coach will work with you to assess your performance and help you focus on identifying your personal goals and further development needs.