CASH MANAGEMENT has been top of the FD agenda for many years now, however, the pressure from board level has not eased off when it comes to finding new avenues to drive cash flow. Consequently Finance Directors are having to assess all the potential avenues to increase cash inflows and make outflows most efficient. Companies who are succeeding in the current climate are adopting a flexible approach to cash management that will ensure financial stability, security and even act as a competitive advantage.
Our experts will provide practical solutions to the following challenges:
• Maximise sales and surplus funds to ensure cash inflow
• Increasing payment terms and speed of payment from customers
• Improving relations with suppliers
• Using cash flow management to improving the financial stability and security of your business
• Fitting your cash management structure around your businesses evolving needs
In the age of digital transformation, having a leader with the ability to steer a business to success is critical. So, what are the most important leadership attributes in the digital era?
Kam Dhillon of Gowling WLG provides a guide to the AIFMD, including what Brexit means for the European marketing passport introduced under the directive regulations
With ‘cost reduction’ the top strategic priority for UK companies in a Deloitte survey, Simon Brew, consulting partner at the firm, discusses how companies should approach costs in the face of disruption and uncertainty
On International Women's Day, report finds senior business roles held by women in the UK have fallen from 2016 to 2017