FINANCIAL DIRECTOR is pleased to announce that leading members of the profession will take part in its next Evening With event taking place on 16 July at The Courthouse Hotel, London
Neil Morling, CFO of EC Harris; Adrienne Clarke, group financial controller at Countrywide; and Heidi Zee, managing partner at Frontera will join Financial Director next month to explain how insights and information hidden in data help organisations make better decisions in a more efficient and effective manner.
Talking points will include:
• Opening the door: How the finance function is integral to collating important data, and interpreting it
• The Cloud: What are the benefits of using cloud-based systems for data management, and answering the security issue
• Devolving finance: How decision-making can be improved throughout the business with better use of data analysis
• Unique insight from Financial Director’s panel, including the views of an experienced CFO
• Small is beautiful: How companies outside of the biggest multi-nationals can now take advantage of sophisticated business intelligence tools
• 18:30 – 19:00 Registration and drinks reception
• 19:00 – 19:05 Welcome address from Financial Director
• 19:05 – 20:00 45 minute panel discussion hosted by FD editorial member to be followed by Q&A session
• 20:00 – 20:45 Drinks for further networking
To book your place at this free to attend event click here. You must be the FD of a company with more than 200 employees to attend.
Join Financial Director, Oracle and a host of ‘Fast Data’ experts to discover how financial professionals can help create a Fast Data business
Yahoo’s data breach highlights difficulty in determining whether unauthorised access to data has occurred
Cyber risk is a dynamic threat as criminals seek more creative ways of extracting value from reputable businesses. The new wave of attackers are sophisticated and skilled, and may lie low inside a network for weeks, or months, before taking definitive actions
What can you do to ensure your employees know the company policy and stick to it? Hear from other CFOs and experts in our free-to-view video
What are the next big technologies which can help keep cyber criminals at bay?