When it comes to business credit, making the right decision depends on having the right information. Consulting a business credit report is an important first step in evaluating partners to avoid payment defaults, reduce exposure to bad debt, and maintain healthy cash flow. Dun & Bradstreet’s business credit reports are trusted by thousands of companies – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to help them find truth and meaning from data.
Our comprehensive commercial credit reports contain insightful sections such as:
- Company Profile – See an overview of a business’s size and scope, how it’s organized, and how it’s been managed.
- Risk Assessment – This section includes our robust business credit scores and ratings for in-depth and beneficial intelligence for assessing business risk and making credit decisions.
- Trade Payments – Dun & Bradstreet has the world’s largest commercial trade data network. Here you’ll find records of payment behavior for valuable insight of how companies pay other partners.
- Legal Events – Discover legal activity such as bankruptcies, lawsuits, liens, judgements, and other public filings so you can better identify risk.
- Corporate Linkage – See a visual representation of a corporation’s different businesses and locations to help you assess a company’s size, understand its real estate footprint, identify potential conflicts of interests, and create more accurate reporting on large suppliers.
To learn more about our business credit reports, download the guide below.