In the latest FSN survey, only 40% of the organisations surveyed said that their budgeting, planning and forecasting systems are insightful. That means the other 60% of organisations are using BP&F processes that are not providing business value. What does this mean for the future of BP&F?
FSN’s The Future of Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting dives into the latest priorities, trends and challenges facing modern finance functions as they begin to make moves to get the most out of BP&F processes.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the move away from spreadsheet-based BP&F processes is now urgent.
- How adding non-financial data to the BP&F process improves forecasting accuracy and agility.
- The reasons why automation and standardisation is a key component of modern BP&F systems.
- How advanced analysis, visualisation and forecasting can turn BP&F into a strategic weapon.
- Why the cloud is a natural path for organisations seeking agility and scalability.