Webinar date: 13 May 2021 – 12pm BST
For SMEs, the last twelve months have been a lesson in remote working, smart budgeting and forecasting, and an agile approach to operations to help navigate towards profit and stability.
The importance of key activities like scenario planning, stress testing and supply chain management have been pushed to the forefront as we enter a period of change and innovation. It’s these areas that businesses will need to embrace in order to stay ahead of the curve.
In this session, we’ll discuss what businesses can and are doing to move forward and thrive, covering:
- What are the spending plans for business leaders over the next 12 months?
- Top tools and mechanisms SMEs should use to help drive growth
- Lessons learned and how they can be applied
Our speakers for this session are:
- Chris Ball – Managing Partner & Co-Founder – Hoxton Capital Management
- Matt Priestley – Finance & Operations specialist
- Richard Cutler – Field Operations and Strategy Group – Oracle NetSuite
Register your place here: Looking forward: How SMEs are focusing on the future of economic recovery and growth (on24.com)