SOME OF THE UK’s most experienced finance experts are set to handle the next phase of the Business Finance Awards 2014 judging process.
Former finance chiefs now serving in senior non-executive roles include Simon Laffin, Eric Anstee, Eric Tracey and Chris Kinsella. CFO recruitment head Suzzane Wood will also take part in the judging. Board governance specialist Jennifer Sundberg also takes part.
Our judges are:
- Simon Laffin, chairman, Flybe; chairman, Assura Group; audit committee chairman, Quintain Estates
- Eric Anstee, former chief executive, City of London Group; former chief executive, ICAEW; non-executive, Institute of Financial Accountants
- Suzzane Wood, European financial officers practice head, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Kevin Boyd, group finance director, Oxford Instruments
- Dr Nick Collett, senior lecturer accounting and finance, Manchester Business School
- Gareth Pearce, former chairman, Smith & Williamson
- Jennifer Sundberg, managing director, Board Intelligence
- Peter Gillman, executive chairman, Price Bailey
- Eric Tracey, consulting partner, Governance for Owners; non-executive, Burtons Holdings; senior independent director, Findel; former finance director, Wembley
- Chris Kinsella, interim CFO, British Council; former chief executive, Chartered Management Institute; former CFO, Dyson Group; former CFO, TI Automotive