SCEPTICISM towards the power of technology has been replaced with a desire to incorporate new technologies in a bid to transform the role of finance, according to a survey of finance executives.
The global survey of 1,275 chief financial officers and senior finance executives found that nearly three-quarters of finance executives believe new technologies such as the cloud, mobile technology and social media will change how finance is structured and run.
However, only 20% of C-suite executive respondents believe that their finance organisations have adopted leading-edge technologies, in contrast to sales organisations, in which 43% of C-suite executives view as already having done so.
A Financial Director breakfast briefing will bring together experts to discuss the findings the research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture. We will outline how modern CFOs and finance executives can adopt emerging technologies to enable the development of new capabilities and transform the role of finance.
Key topics to be discussed
• Leveraging emerging technologies to drive business performance
• How technology-enabled finance can influence corporate strategy
• Consolidating disparate finance applications across functions and geographies
• Improving internal skills and analytics capabilities
• Achieving improved automation of business processes
• Implementing scalable systems with predictable costs
• Overcoming key barriers to adopting new technologies
>> REGISTER NOW
Registration is free for senior finance members in companies of £100m+ annual turnover. All places will be subject to approval by the event organisers.